Why Choose Dr. Wells?
There are many reasons to choose Scott Wells, MD for your cosmetic surgery and medical aesthetic needs:
- Dr. Wells is a Board Certified plastic surgeon with over 20 years of cosmetic surgery experience on Park Avenue in Manhattan and Long Island in New York.
- He was educated and trained at some of the nation’s most prestigious institutions such as Johns Hopkins University and New York Medical College.
- Dr. Wells is well-known for his outstanding facial plastic surgery work and is equally adept at body contouring procedures including, but not limited to, liposuction, breast augmentation and abdominoplasty, popularly known as a tummy tuck.
- Dr. Wells’ philosophy is to provide and promote Beauty For Life™.
- Dr. Wells performs non-surgical medical aesthetic procedures both independently as well as in tandem with surgical procedures to accentuate results in order to achieve the best possible clinical outcomes.
- He personally injects Botox and fillers on his patients and has earned Platinum-level injector distinction by the leading filler companies, thanks to the vast number of patients he has treated as well as the amazing artistry with which he performs these procedures as only a well-trained plastic surgeon can.
- Many of Dr. Wells’ clients include celebrities, entertainment personalities, executives, investment bankers, lawyers, actors, actresses and professionals.
- Dr. Wells pioneered the concept of a stem cell face lift as well as the which is a membership-based skin care program designed to keep your skin fit just as you would try to keep your body fit at a gym.
- Dr. Wells personally attends to each patient and provides warm, friendly care that is individualized to each patient.
- Dr. Wells is supported by a team of nurses, medical estheticians, laser and skin care experts, and administrative support staff to provide a high level of care and excellent service to our patients.
- Dr. Wells has three convenient locations to care for you – Park Avenue in Manhattan, Long Island and Westchester.
Call Dr. Scott Wells’ office or submit the contact form on this page to schedule your consultation either at our Manhattan office in New York City or at our Long Island or Westchester offices.